Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16th 2008

well as it turned out i thought of starting my blog from yesterday but due to my laziness could not do so....that proves I'm very lazy....but anyways first of all i would like to thanks Dr. Gaurav(guarav da for me)..he persuaded me to do thing i was trying to do from a long time...start a blog...so thank you very much gaurav da....again he is the person who gave me ideas about what to write about...so following him i would try to bring light on about a small place known as digboi which in Assam...n yes the date as the title is just to make me remember that i started my blog from this day...again my laziness.....

4 Responses:

Gaurav SPEAKS said...

Chal yaar,nice u started out. Jst write everyting abt urself,ur thoughts al,nt jst digboi,i knw u r a gr8 writer,so lukin 4 ur posts.

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

first of all welcome 2 blogging dude!! :) hope u enjy ur stay here..

Assam is a place very close to my heart..hav been 2 digboi also..the refineries..though i stayed in Nalbari(u might nt hav heard of it, a small town,at bhutan border) did my 6-7th frm dere...

hope to here more frm u abt my beloved assam..stil remeber d bihu's season..man!it ws grand :)
welcome once again..

abhijit debnath said...

@gaurav
thanks again...

@monk_who_nvr_....
thanks man...well i m jus tryin to understand the stuff first of all..
went to ur blog found it amazing..n ur pics too dey r simply gr8... n yes i know abt nalbari...

Unknown said...

it is really good that you have started blogging.......best of luck......i liked it very much......